So Cezanne and myself have decided to start something new. A Wednesday weekly update. The reason for this you ask?
Well, we talked and decided that until the new year we are taking a break, if you will. We are not shutting down the blog or anything like that but we want to get back to THE HEART of what we started this blog for….OUR LOVE FOR BOOKS. Really our love to be taken away into the fictional world of an author’s creation. We have spent so much time the last two years trying to build the blog with tours and promos that we lost track of why we love our blog.
The blog just ANOTHER CHORE instead of OUR ESCAPE. That needs to end.
So, we are going to finish any outstanding tours or promos we have then get back to doing what we love…reading. Then when we find that book we love, or not so love, we can share it with you at OUR OWN PACE.
What does this mean for you?
Nothing really except that you may not see as much. We won’t be posting as much on Facebook or Twitter but we promise that when we do, it will be worth the wait. Please subscribe to the blog in the sidebar to the RIGHT and get an updates every time we post something new.
We have changed how we send out our posts and we think this will be much more enjoyable for you so that you only get things from us when it really matters. So please, give it shot and you are more then welcome to unsubscribe any time you want — we don’t take it personal.
We will still being doing a HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY like we did last year but we are working on that not making so big and hectic but STAY TUNED because we should have an announcement after Thanksgiving.
XOXO Jules and Cezanne
Last Week’s Highlights
Seriously who knew we did so many reviews…wow 🙂
- [2 Nov] Leveled by Jay Crownover ★★★★
- [3 Nov] After The Night by Linda Howard ★★★★½
- [4 Nov] Epic Sins by Trudy Stiles ★★★★½
- [5 Nov] Donners Of The Dead by Karina Halle ★★★★
- [5 Nov] Missing Dixie by Caisey Quinn ★★★★
- [7 Nov] The Play by Karina Halle ★★★★½
What We Are Reading This Week
Anna Forster, in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease at only thirty-eight years old, knows that her family is doing what they believe to be best when they take her to Rosalind House, an assisted living facility. She also knows there’s just one another resident her age, Luke. What she does not expect is the love that blossoms between her and Luke even as she resists her new life at Rosalind House. As her disease steals more and more of her memory, Anna fights to hold on to what she knows, including her relationship with Luke.
When Eve Bennett is suddenly thrust into the role of single mother she finds herself putting her culinary training to use at Rosalind house. When she meets Anna and Luke she is moved by the bond the pair has forged. But when a tragic incident leads Anna’s and Luke’s families to separate them, Eve finds herself questioning what she is willing to risk to help them.
My name is Heidi DuCane. I might seem like your average happily married woman with average desires. But don’t let looks fool you. I have needs that are begging to be satisfied. So what do I want more than anything else?
I want my most secret fantasy fulfilled.
Have I got your interest now? Are you wondering what my most illicit, dark fantasy involves?
I want my husband, Tucker, to watch while another man brings me to pleasure.
While I do love Tucker, I’ve always suspected there’s much more out there waiting for me to explore. And my hunch was proven when I met rock superstar Ransom Reed—every woman’s wet dream. I would’ve been insane not to take him up on his offer to share one wild night with him…and Tucker. The sex was mind-blowing! And Tucker enjoyed himself as much as I did. But here’s the catch.
The sex was so good that one night wasn’t enough.
Neither Tucker nor I can stop thinking about that scorching hot night. My husband loves me so much that he’ll do anything to please me—including helping me reach staggering heights of ecstasy with another man. But it wasn’t just the sex that was enticing. I felt something come alive in me, and I felt so deliciously satisfied and loved by both men.
Now that Tucker and Ransom have made my most forbidden fantasies come true, I’ve learned an important lesson.
I can never go back to the way things were before….
This Week’s New Releases
- How We Began Anthology by Alexis Hall, Amy Jo Cousins, Annabeth Albert, Delphine Dryden, Edie Danford, Geonn Cannon, Vanessa North: http://amzn.to/1VZ7r4J
- Kissing Her Crush (Sugar City #2) by Ophelia London: http://amzn.to/1RijJUf
- Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick: http://amzn.to/1NMzAeI
- REAP (Scarred Souls #2) by Author Tillie Cole: http://amzn.to/1Lms8GM
- Consent by Nancy Ohlin: http://amzn.to/183tdmr
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover: http://amzn.to/1Fdbim1
- If You Dare (Deanna Madden #3) by A.R. Torre: http://amzn.to/1fqRqpX
- Guarding Sophie (A Love and Football Novella) by Julie Brannagh: http://amzn.to/1HRTyh7
- For the Record by Charlotte Huang: http://amzn.to/1JbGpVg
- Reaper’s Fall (Reapers MC #5) by Joanna Wylde: http://amzn.to/1K8Nvsr
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer: http://amzn.to/1NMx3RD
- Soundless by Richelle Mead: http://amzn.to/1NNIfOO
- Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott: http://amzn.to/1Kgiymn
- Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts: http://amzn.to/1KpoW7Z
- Tryst (Sexual Education #2) by S.L. Jennings: http://amzn.to/1K9mV59
- Unforgiven (Fallen #5) by Lauren Kate: http://amzn.to/1NP92s2
- Nirvana (Nirvana #1) by J.R. Stewart: http://amzn.to/1MsS1Rf
- Sensational (Inevitable #4) by Janet Nissenson: http://amzn.to/1X86tFP
- Easy Melody (Boudreaux #3) by Kristen Proby: http://amzn.to/1HrV8wk
- Hello? by Liza M. Wiemer: http://amzn.to/1HrV1Rm
- Sugar Skulls by Lisa Mantchev: http://amzn.to/1X86ppA
- When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle: http://amzn.to/1GgXjSS
- Somewhere in Between by Samatha Harris: http://amzn.to/1RC1zgH
- Semper Fi: The Education of Caroline (The Education of… #3) by Jane Harvey-Berrick: http://amzn.to/1GV8QI9
- Dead Ringer by Jessie Rosen: http://amzn.to/1LwBwHc
- Anywhere With You by Britney King: http://amzn.to/20sLXlD
- Quiet Lies by R.L. Griffin: http://bit.ly/1QrVMvU
- Thunder Rolls: Episode 8 (Rising Storm) by Dee Davis: http://amzn.to/1X86LfE
- Paper Dolls (Falling Paper, #1) by Ketley Allison: http://amzn.to/1W3IrP3
- Hope’s Deceit (The Fated Book 2) by Angela McPherson: http://amzn.to/1GgXrlm
- Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files #3) by Emma Hart: http://amzn.to/1PkYS3W