TOP TEN TUESDAY IS AN ORIGINAL FEATURE/WEEKLY MEME CREATED BY THE BROKE AND THE BOOKISH
THIS WEEK IT’S…
Recently Acquired Books
1. You by Caroline Kepnes. I’ve heard tons of buzz about this books, both good and bad. It intrigued me but the cost had me hesitant. B&N had the hardcover for under $6 so I could NOT pass it up.
2. The Espionage Effect by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion. I pre-ordered this last month. The cover was gorgeous and the synopsis sounded really good. I’m all about giving new to me authors a try.
3. and 4. Chasing Stars and To Catch a Falling Star by L. Duarte. I read and reviewed L. Duarte’s Fall Out Girl , which was had a very different type of heroine and I loved it. All her books were on sale so I scooped the rest of them up.
5. Between Us And The Moon by Rebecca Maizel. This was another pre-order. I love a good summer romance and this just sounded like good YA romance.
Juliana’s 5 Picks
6. Me Without You by Kelly Rimmer: I have just started reading this. The banter between the characters is great. I am excited to see where this goes.
7. Playing For Deep Haven by Kate Regnery: This really great second chance romance story.
8. The Return of Brody McBride by Jennifer Ryan: It’s a cowboy love story and it melted my heart. My cowboy stories are my “pallet cleansers” after books.
9. The Missing by A.M Irvin aka A. Meredith Walters: There is not much that Ms. Walters can do that I will not buy. I will have to get to this soon.
10. The Mourning After by Rochelle B Weinstein: This was on sale and the description grabbed me. Win-Win for me 🙂