At this time, BCS Reviews is not taking review requests. Thank you for your understanding.
We accept the following formats for review:
**We have NetGalley and Edelweiss accounts, so if your book is there, we are happy to receive a copy through them.
We LOVE to read both traditional and self-published novels in the following genres:
- Adult and YA Contemporary Romance
- Adult and YA Paranormal Romance
- New Adult Romance
- Erotic Romance
- Dark Romances
- Western Romances
- Chick Lit
- Suspense Romance
If you would like to submit your book for review, please fill out the form HERE.
Please Note: We get many requests for review so please be patient. It may take up to TWO WEEKS to receive a reply from us.
If your book is accepted for review and we cannot give it a good rating, we will contact you so that we may give you feedback privately. We are always honest but never mean or disrespectful.
No payment is received in exchange for an honest review. All reviews are posted on our blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Goodreads, Amazon. If you have another major retailer(s) you would like your review posted please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. You will forwarded link we review goes live.
DNF, 1 Star & 2 Star – A book that no matter how hard we tried we just did not enjoy or finish. We most likely will not put up a review and you will be more than happy to provide feedback regarding what we read/disliked if you would like.
3 Star – Good: We enjoyed the book as whole but some major part of the storyline fell short.
3 1/2 Star – Very Good: Again we overalled liked and enjoyed the book but some small part of the story fell short for us.
4 Star – Great: This is the book where great writing, characters and storyline all worked to together to form a great novel but something was just missing for us. It is definitely a story I would recommend to others.
4 1/2 Star – Excellent: This is the book we could not put down. The storyline and/or characters kept us the whole way through. It may have been lacking in one small aspect but overall a winner.
5 Star – Outstanding: A MUST read. This book either had a storyline and/or character that stole our heart. The are the stories that make BF (Book Boyfriends)
6 Star – This book would be one of our TOP reads. Something that shook us to our core and will never leave us. This type of book/series is unforgettable. ***This is not given out lightly or often.
We love to feature giveaways here at BCS Reviews. Sharing our love of reading with our blog readers is a joy for us. Normally a publisher, author or we personally host these giveaways. These are the policies in place for said giveaways:
- Giveaways are open to those who can legally enter.
- Entrants must be at least 13 years old to enter (with parent/guardian’s permission) unless otherwise noted.
- Giveaways are US only unless otherwise noted.
- Giveaways are held using Rafflecopter or Random.org.
- One entry per household please.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any fraudulent entries.
- Giveaways will always have a free entry option, and you are welcome to complete optional tasks for additional entries.
- A valid email address is required for entry. Winners will be notified via email using the email address you provide on the entry form.
- Winners have 72 hours to respond to the winner notification email before another entry is chosen.
- No personal information is kept on file. Your mailing address will only be used to ship your prize.
- In many cases, a third party is responsible for prize fulfillment. By entering, you consent to allow your personal information to be shared with a third party.
- We generally ship prizes via Priority Mail (in either a padded envelope or small/medium box). Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged items, but please let us know if your prize does not arrive in a timely manner so we can follow up.
- All giveaways are void where prohibited by law.