TOP TEN TUESDAY IS AN ORIGINAL FEATURE/WEEKLY MEME CREATED BY THE BROKE AND THE BOOKISH
THIS WEEK IT’S…
2015 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t
- Leaving Amarillo by Caisey Quinn
- A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – I don’t read much fantasy books but I had heard such great things about the series and authors. I originally pre-ordered the book but it released a week before I moved and it got it packed up into storage with my other books. I finally dug it out recently, so I hope to read it soon.
- Dumplin by Julie Murphy
- Gus by Kim Holden – Oh I have a very simple reason why I didn’t read this yet……. Bright Side ruined me!! That innocent looking orange book wrecked my life and I was not ready for Gus or Kim Hold to tear me shreds AGAIN. I’ll read this soon, when I have wine, tissues, and my good blanket to comfort me.
- Thicker Than Blood by Madeline Sheehan and Claire C Riley
- Verum by Courtney Cole
- Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Follow Me Back by A. Meredith Walters – Lead Me Not was one of my favorite books of 2014 and I was so excited for Follow Me Back. I started it but I didn’t get back to it. I can’t even tell you why. I think part of me was scared that it wouldn’t live up to my exceptions and I was not ready for more angst and heartbreak again.
- Begging For It – I adored Asking For It and Begging For it was one of my most anticipated reads of the year. The synopsis for this has me a bit skittish. I truly want to know how this series ends but I’m nervous to start it.
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway